Friday, February 25, 2011

Sex at 34 weeks pregnant with twins

Here's how my conversation went with my husband tonight after he got home from the grocery store:

Husband: I saved $35 with coupons at Publix.

Me: that's great

H: isn't it? So...is tonight the night?

Me: the night? It could be...you want to try to put me back in labor? (now I know why the statement on money saving).

H: why did you have to ruin it?

Me: it's possible, that's all

H: I'm just saying it's been like two weeks

Me: two weeks? Really, it's been since Monday, today's Friday. It hasn't even been 5 whole
days.

H: well if you hadn't eaten in 5 days, you wouldnt be very happy.

Me: are you seriously comparing food to sex? If I hadn't eaten since Monday I would be dead. These babies would suck all my nutrients from me!

H: well, there are other ways...

Me: other ways to put me in labor?

H: no! Other ways to...never mind you don't even think that way!

Me: oh...other ways...You're right I don't think that way. Sorry babe.

H: yeah, me too. Love you.

Me: love you too.

H: goodnight

Me: goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment