Friday, August 30, 2013

Bed Time Conversation with my 4 Year Old

L: mommy, before God created everything, how did he create Himself? 
Me: he didn't create himself, he has always existed and he was very lonely before he created the heavens and the earth. That's why he created you and he loves you. You make him very happy.
L: mommy, I really want to see God one day. 
Me: me too baby. But God does show himself to us in His beautiful creation we just have to pay close attention to see Him. We see Him  in our friends and family too because He made us in His image. We won't see all of God until we die and go to heaven. 
L: mommy, I really want to go to space and see all the planets and the stars. 
Me: well then you can start studying science and space and when you get bigger you can be an astronaut and go to space. 
L: mommy, I really want to go to Disney World too. 
Me: well that my dear will not happen until you are at least 5 years old, maybe 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment