Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my dad, who taught me how to stone crab, took me fishing , let me climb trees with him and taught me how to drive stick in the 914 porshe he let me drive senior year. He also gave me my dry sense of humor and my sarcasm!

And to my humble husband who is a SuperDad to our 3 children 2 years old and under! He takes ALL of us running and biking, changes diapers, feeds bottles, gives baths, washes dishes and does laundry...he even irons. And while I pay the bills, I use his hard earned money to do it! And he likes my sarcasm and dry humor. Thank you dear husband for being a great dad! I should probably also thank your mom for raising you right.

A happy father's day to all the other fathers out there as well. My brother, who is the father of my super cool godson and nephew! And to my father-in-law who has 4 children and 10 grandchildren. And of course, I think of my grandfather's who have passed, but fathered my parents and taught them how to parent us. My maternal grandfather is the namesake of my son, so I always keep him close.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment